Tuesday 9 April 2013

Module 2


After recently exploring the use of blogs I'm now thinking that a blog may be another way of sharing ideas and information with others. Each week I have been putting an article about aspects of the brain, how to empower the brain and how to understand the way we think and learn. Instead of adding an article on My Classes each week I could just add another installment on 'The Brain' onto the blog for all to access.
This would be far more beneficial for the staff (and myself) as it would provide an ongoing 'picture' rather than individual readings.

On another note, a number have staff have met together to work on the Web 2 course today and it is really affirming - even comforting - to share our expertise and areas for further learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment